Rules of Conduct
- Zuliana VA pilots must show respect and cordiality to other fellow pilots and to the whole virtual community members
- Pilots are requested to show the real aviation and IVAO spirit, cordiality and seriousness when using Zuliana VA (ULA) callsign.
- Pilots must fill an appropriate ATS flight plan and carry an appropriate amount of fuel for the intended flight, emphasizing safety on all operations.
- Zuliana VA pilots must show professionalism at all times during the operations on the network, especially in communications, flight planning and flight execution.
- Zuliana VA pilots are requested not to use our VA Channel for political issues
- Zuliana VA pilots are forbidden to use inappropriate language in our Channel
- Zuliana VA pilots are requested to use their ULAID assigned at all times when flying with us.
- Zuliana VA Staff will take measures against any pilot who disobeys any of these rules.