- Our policy in Zuliana VA is to operate as closest to a real airline as possible and even though we understand that new pilots are tempted to jump right away in the seat of Boeing 747 we expect for them to abide to our Rules and Procedures.
- All pilots are requested to perform our itinerary flights at least once a month as per their Rank and once that flight is accepted the pilots are free to flight non-scheduled flights like Charters or IVAO Events as long as they use the Zuliana callsign.
- If a pilot operates an equipment for which he does not qualify will be suspended for one week and will be removed from our roster in case of re -incidence.
- Scheduled Flight must be fully accomplished in both the outbound and inbound legs.
- Outbound legs are identified with an even number e.g OD100 while the returning leg with an odd number e.g OD101
- Under no circumstance a pilot can fly only one leg of an schedule flight. No jump seat policy is in effect.
- Scheduled flight in excess of 10 hours will be allowed to return to the next day if the pilot want it. Please look the Routes Page.
- Zuliana VA Staff will take measures against any pilot who disobeys any of these rules.